In the Hound Spring/Summer 2012 collection there is no shortage of pretty colors, passionate patterns and flowing fabrics. With these wonderfully constructed dresses, skirts, blouses and tops, women everywhere can embrace the beautiful weather. Adorn yourself in brightly colored and carefree clothing by up-and-coming fashion designer Jennifer Beeman. If you're a fan of bewitchingly humorous graphics and geometric patterns, you'll want to slip in to these spirited clothes as soon as possible.
With easy-to-wear designs that can be worn for numerous occasions including Sunday brunch, weekends spent frolicking in the park or evening drinks, you're sure to get a substantial amount of wear-time out of each vivaciously vibrant piece in the Hound Spring/Summer 2012 collection.
The Hound Spring/Summer 2012 Collection Flaunts Fashionable Formats
1. Colorful Fashion - Opportunity for textile industry to incorporate bright colors and patterns in their products.
2. Effortless Fashion - Opportunity for fashion industry to focus on easy-to-wear designs for women on the go.
3. Graphic Prints - Opportunity for fashion industry to experiment with humorous and geometric patterns in their designs.
1. Fashion Industry - Designers can leverage the popularity of patterned fabrics and bright colors to create clothing that resonates with young, trendy consumers.
2. Textile Industry - Textile manufacturers can create and supply more patterned and brightly colored fabrics to cater to the demands of the fashion industry and consumers.
3. Retail Industry - Retail outlets can showcase pieces with these fashionable designs in their stores and online, attracting more customers who seek trendy high-fashion clothing.