The Hollywood Brides 'Runway Brides' editorial encourages women to embrace their big day with a dramatic beauty look that will be remembered forever. From Victorian-inspired chokers to luscious curls and floral embellishments, there are more than a few ways to take a wedding look to the next level. Although some may shy away from such dramatic touches, others will see them as an opportunity to get out of their shell for such a special occasion.
Shot by photographer Katriena Emmanuel, the Hollywood Brides 'Runway Brides' editorial features the work of make-up artists Monique Hanafin and Tahnee Freeman as well as hairstylists Mel and Amanda Teasdale. Smokey eyes, perfect pouts and blushed cheeks are a recurring theme for this bridal beauty photoshoot.
The Hollywood Brides 'Runway Brides' Photoshoot is Glamorous
1. Dramatic Beauty Looks - Exploring and embracing unconventional and bold beauty looks for special occasions like weddings.
2. Victorian-inspired Accessories - Reviving vintage styles and incorporating Victorian-inspired chokers and floral embellishments into bridal fashion.
3. Creative Hairstyles - Experimenting with unique and intricate hairstyles to elevate bridal looks.
1. Wedding Fashion and Beauty - Opportunity for bridal fashion designers and beauty brands to create products and services that cater to brides seeking dramatic and unique looks.
2. Photography and Art - Disruptive innovation opportunity to capture and showcase unconventional bridal beauty looks in artful and visually striking ways.
3. Event Planning and Decor - Opportunity to offer distinctive and eye-catching decor options that complement and enhance dramatic bridal beauty looks.