The Fjällräven High Coast Lite Anorak is a light-weight and eco-friendly women's jacket made with partly recycled polyester materials. Available in three colors -- Rowan Red, Navy and Green -- the outerwear piece boasts a design that fuses performance with function.
In addition to an oversized and comfortable silhouette, the High Coast Lite Anorak features two conveniently hidden zippered front pockets and an extra long zipper that makes putting on and taking off the garment less constricted. Additionally, the jacket features an adjustable hood that protects from the sun's rays or harsh outdoor elements.
Next to its lightweight texture, the garment's fabric also dries quickly when wet while resisting wind, making it a multi-functional and versatile piece for hikers, runners and other outdoor explorers. Moreover, the item is packable for easy storage when not worn.
The Fjällräven High Coast Lite Anorak is Ideal for Hiking
1. Eco-friendly Materials - Opportunity for companies in the outdoor apparel industry to develop more sustainable and recycled materials for their products.
2. Multi-functional Design - Potential for clothing brands to create versatile garments that can be used for various outdoor activities, providing convenience and value to consumers.
3. Packable and Portable Gear - Emerging trend in the outdoor industry, creating opportunities for businesses to develop compact and easily storable products for active travelers and adventurers.
1. Outdoor Apparel - Companies in the outdoor apparel industry can explore the use of eco-friendly materials and design functional garments to meet the growing demand for sustainable and versatile outdoor clothing.
2. Outdoor Equipment - Opportunity for outdoor gear manufacturers to create packable and portable products that cater to the needs of active travelers, hikers, and outdoor enthusiasts.
3. Sportswear - Potential for sportswear brands to incorporate wind-resistant and quick-drying materials into their designs, offering functional and stylish options for runners and athletes.