To optimize your traveling experience, HEX launched a new premium suitcase that will ensure your smartphone never dies while commuting -- the HEX Wireless Carry-On Set. The brand is offering the first Case-Top Wireless Carry-On Suitcase on Kickstarter, with early bird prices starting at $279 USD.
The HEX Wireless Carry-On Set is available in two colorways: Black and Glacier Camo and boasts an integrated charging bay at the top of your suitcase, so you simply set your phone down while on-the-go. The case also features a standard USB cable charging as well. Additionally, the luggage features a HEX power bank battery that fully meets TSA and FAA requirements as well as UN/DOT 38.8 standards to allow users to bring the suitcase on the plane as their carry-on bag.
Made with a genuine Makrolon Polycarbonate shell, this durable shell is ultra-strong yet lightweight with a matte satin micro-grain for an elevated aesthetic.
Image Credit: HEX
The HEX Wireless Carry-On Set Offers Wireless Smartphone Charging
1. Wireless Charging Luggage - Opportunity for manufacturers to integrate wireless charging technology into luggage for convenience on the go.
2. Smart Luggage - Innovation opportunity for luggage companies to integrate smart features such as charging, tracking and remote locking/unlocking.
3. Electronics-embedded Travel Equipment - Opportunity for manufacturers to combine travel equipment and electronics for seamless and convenient travel experience.
1. Luggage Manufacturing - Opportunity for luggage companies to invest in R&D to integrate new technologies and meet the changing needs of customers.
2. Consumer Electronics - Opportunity for electronics manufacturers to partner with luggage companies to integrate their products in smart luggage solutions.
3. Travel and Hospitality - Opportunity for travel and hospitality companies to partner with luggage companies to offer innovative services to enhance the travel experience.