Heather Mattoon previously wowed the world with her portraits of chicly dressed cats, but now she’s expanding her eccentric art collection to include the likes of canines. Seen here are the first four portraits she has up on her Etsy store, and if they’re not the definition of dapper, I don’t know what is. Whether they’re rocking a corduroy blazer with a v-neck, dress shirt and tie ensemble or keeping it simple with a leather jacket and a scarf, you can bet that these hounds look damn good when they step foot outside their door.
Those familiar with Heather Mattoon’s work will already know that she sells these images on a myriad of items on her online store ‘Cats and Dogs in Clothing.’ The impressive gallery is worth a browse even if you’re only there to get style tips.
Heather Mattoon Expands Classy Cat Portrait Collection with Canines
1. Pet Portraits as Art - The rise of pet portraits as art allows for personalized and unique pieces that cater to pet owners' emotional attachment to their pets.
2. Eccentric & Fashionable Pet Products - Pet products are becoming more eccentric and fashionable, as seen by Mattoon's artwork and its application on various items on her online store.
3. Animal Influencers & Marketing - Pet influencers with large followings on social media have become a coveted marketing tool for pet products, including those featuring custom artwork like Mattoon's pet portraits.
1. Pet Industry - The pet industry is expanding beyond traditional products as owners seek more personalized and unique items.
2. Art Industry - The intersection of art and pet ownership has created a new market for pet portraits and customized artwork.
3. Marketing & Advertising Industry - The rise of animal influencers on social media and personalized pet products have created new opportunities for marketing and advertising in the pet industry.