With a purple haze of fashion decadence, this Harpers BAZAAR Singapore October 2012 feature plays with circus motifs.
Titled 'Eastern Express,' this fashion story was captured by a photographer who goes simply by Gan. In this fantastical portrayal of fall, fashion model Zuzanna Bijoch takes a hypnotizing surreal commute. She boards the Louis Vuitton train to the Shanghai stop and encounters intricate circus motifs in each frame such as contortionists and clowns.
Bijoch dons pieces form the Marc Jacobs-designed Louis Vuitton Fall/Winter 2012 collection as she embarks on her trippy journey. The garment story of this iconic collection consists of embellished separates that define the decadence of the French fashion house. With this fashion story, opulence and surrealism meet to make for editorial magic.
The Harpers BAZAAR Singapore October 2012 Issue Boasts Playful Editorials
1. Circus Fashion - Opportunities for designers to incorporate circus motifs into their collections and create playful and whimsical fashion pieces.
2. Fantastical Photography - Potential for photographers to create surreal and whimsical editorials that transport viewers into a dreamy and imaginative world.
3. Escape Travel - Innovation opportunities for travel companies to create unique themed travel experiences, such as the Louis Vuitton train, that offer an escape from reality and transport passengers to a whimsical world.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can incorporate circus motifs into their collections and create whimsical and opulent garments.
2. Photography - There is room for photographers to create fantastical and imaginative editorials that transport viewers to a whimsical world.
3. Travel - Travel companies can innovate by creating themed travel experiences, such as the Louis Vuitton train, that offer a unique escape from reality.