Fish are not commonly considered to be the most intelligent of animals, so when smarter creatures are convinced of the authenticity of a fishing fly, you know that their aquatic friends will certainly be as well.
These H2O Pro Lures make this point quite clear through the representation of a cat and a seagull poised with bait in their mouths. Even without a scent to guide them, each has been satisfied with the appearance of this tackle to the point of taking a bite. The TBWA\Vietnam advertising agency accompanied both photos with the tagline "Natural Lifelike Lures" to support the scenes depicted, asserting that if feline and fowl alike can get hooked on these decoys, H2O Pro Lures are the choice product.
This H2O Pro Lures Campaign Markets a Convincing Fly
1. Realistic Bait - The trend of creating realistic bait is disrupting the fishing industry by attracting smarter fish and increasing the chances of catching them.
2. Authentic Representation - The trend of using authentic representation in bait branding offers disruptive innovation opportunities in the fishing industry by appealing to the instincts of target fish species.
3. Natural Lifelike Lures - The trend of promoting natural lifelike lures creates disruptive innovation opportunities by capitalizing on the desires of fish to pursue authentic prey.
1. Fishing Equipment - The fishing equipment industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by incorporating realistic bait and authentic representation into their product offerings.
2. Advertising - The advertising industry can leverage the trend of realistic bait branding to create disruptive innovation in promoting fishing products and attract more customers.
3. Outdoor Recreation - The outdoor recreation industry can tap into the trend of natural lifelike lures to enhance the fishing experience for enthusiasts, creating disruptive innovation opportunities.