Carbon fiber has made its way into many different industries, from automobile to industrial and now, fashion -- thanks to the Gucci GG Plus Moccasins. At first glance, you might not be able to see exactly where the carbon fiber material comes into play, until you glance down at this shoe's heel. Bringing loafers to a whole new level, Gucci did not just include this extra touch for aesthetics, but to improve this shoe's performance.
Completely unique, in addition to the carbon fiber pattern, the Gucci GG Plus Moccasins also sport its signature pattern, which takes over most of the surface of the shoe.
The Gucci GG Plus Moccasins Brings a New Sense of Luxury to its Shoes
1. Carbon Fiber in Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the use of carbon fiber in other fashion accessories such as handbags or belts.
2. Performance-enhancing Shoes - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop shoes with innovative materials to improve comfort and performance.
3. Signature Patterns in Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with incorporating signature patterns in different product categories to create brand recognition.
1. Fashion Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce innovative materials and designs in accessories like scarves and hats.
2. Sportswear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create high-performance sportswear by integrating advanced materials like carbon fiber.
3. Luxury Goods - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine technology and craftsmanship to create luxurious products with functional enhancements.