I love this unusual plants pot that comes in the shape of a pillow. A pillow would be the last thing I’d imagine choosing as a pot design, and that is exactly why the Grow Bag by Martino D’Esposito captivates me.
The pot itself is made of PVC foam, and is marketed exclusively for hydroculture-friendly plants.
The sleepy pot has dimensions of 35 ×35 cm and is manufactured by Ligne Roset.
If you like this design, see more living furniture and decor below:
The Grow Bag by Martino D'Esposito
1. Unconventional Plant Pots - Growing demand for plant pots with unique designs provides an opportunity for creative entrepreneurs to disrupt the traditional market.
2. Hydroculture Innovation - An increased interest in hydroculture-friendly plants presents opportunities for innovation in hydroponic plant systems, fertilizers and other related products.
3. Functional Living Decor - The trend toward multipurpose living spaces creates opportunities for designers and manufacturers to create furniture and decor that serve both aesthetic and functional purposes.
1. Home Decor - The growing trend of using plants as decor creates opportunities for companies in the home decor industry to expand their product lines.
2. Gardening Supplies - As demand for unconventional plant pots and hydroculture-friendly products increases, entrepreneurs in the gardening supplies industry can capitalize on this growth.
3. Furniture - Innovative home decor designs like pillow pots create opportunities for furniture manufacturers to integrate unique features and functionality into their products.