Photographer Terry Richardson gives us something to gossip about in the new April 2009 issue of Rolling Stone.
Famous for his suggestive and sometimes explicit photography style, Richardson captured the cast of the hit TV show "Gossip Girl" in an editorial and cover that is sure to set the hearts of the show’s teenage fans pumping and spark protests from conservative parents.
So what do we have here? Faux-lesbianism between Blake Lively & Leighton Meester? Check. The whole cast under a blanket in one bed? Check.
Will this alienate the show’s younger fan base or gain them new adult ones? We’ll have to wait and see.
Gossip-Worthy Editorial by Terry Richardson
1. Controversial Photography - Explore the trend of pushing boundaries in photography, capturing attention through scandalous and explicit imagery.
2. Gossip-worthy Editorials - Discover the trend of creating provocative and attention-grabbing editorials that generate buzz and controversy.
3. Challenging Parental Norms - Identify the trend of challenging traditional parental norms through edgy and controversial content that sparks debate and protests.
1. Fashion Photography - The fashion photography industry can embrace the trend of controversial photography to create provocative and attention-grabbing campaigns that push boundaries and generate buzz.
2. Magazine Publishing - The magazine publishing industry can capitalize on the trend of gossip-worthy editorials by creating provocative and scandalous content that captivates readers and sparks conversations.
3. Entertainment Media - The entertainment media industry can explore the trend of challenging parental norms by producing controversial and boundary-pushing content that appeals to a younger audience while generating buzz and sparking debates among parents.