Kids who don’t get rides to school can stop feeling resentful of their parents and jealous of their friends now that the Glyde Gear Fly is here. The Fly is a backpack that also functions as a scooter. The whole transforming scooter carry-on thing has been done before, as has the scooter backpack. That being said, this is the first scooter book bag that looks both safe to ride and not ridiculous.
Unlike other ride-on book bags, the Glyde Gear Fly successfully and safely integrates the bag into the scooter’s design. (Most other designs mount the bag on the platform behind the handlebars). Also, if you don’t want to ride your homework home but don’t want to carry your bag, then the Fly can be pulled like a rolling backpack. The Glyde Gear Fly is available now for $89.99.
The Glyde Gear Fly Lets You Ride Your Homework Home
1. Transforming Scooter Carry-ons - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new designs and features to create a safer and more practical transforming scooter backpack.
2. Integrated Bag Designs - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative ways to integrate the bag into the design of ride-on book bags for better functionality and aesthetics.
3. Rolling Backpack Alternatives - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create alternative solutions to carrying heavy backpacks by developing new types of pullable or wheeled bags.
1. Backpack Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with scooter manufacturers to create integrated backpack designs for school children.
2. Transportation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Partner with ride-on luggage companies to develop innovative solutions for easier transportation of belongings.
3. Education - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Work with schools and educational institutions to promote and adopt practical and fun alternatives to traditional backpacks.