Dressing up as one's favorite Disney princess has just become a lot more interesting thanks to these imagined glass slippers. Although not real -- just yet -- they were conceived by the top shoe designers today including Jimmy Choo, Nicholas Kirkwood and Stuart Weitzman. Although all the glass slippers adhere to the romantic qualities of the story, they are nevertheless very contemporary.
The glass slipper designs were created in anticipation of its live-action film starring Cate Blanchett and Lily James. The official collaboration collection will be sold around the world, making women's dreams come true. After all, as Disney Entertainment's vice president of consumer products Jonathan Symington says, "Cinderella's glass slipper has become a magical symbol of transformation."
Women will be able to channel this idea when purchasing glass slippers of their own.
Disney Asks Contemporary Designers to Envision Cinderella's Shoe
1. Contemporary Glass Slipper Designs - New designs of glass slippers created by the top shoe designers that are contemporary.
2. Disney-inspired Footwear - Disney Cinderella's shoe design inspires new footwear collections.
3. Luxury Designer Footwear - Top shoe designers' modern designs of glass slippers could lead to new innovations in luxury footwear.
1. Fashion Accessories - New collection of Cinderella glass slippers could transform the fashion accessories industry.
2. Entertainment Merchandise - Disney-inspired glass slippers could disrupt the market for entertainment merchandise.
3. Luxury Retail - The modern designs of glass slippers could open up new markets in the luxury retail industry.