The second installment of C-Heads' '50 Girls of Summer' series, photographed by the amazing Rupert LaMontagne, has finally graced our screens.
The first set of images featured a group of ladies in lazy, languid states of ecstasy. This time around, a brand-new crop of models (Lara, Maria, Kamila, Zoe, Marie-Laurence and Alessandra) were invited to a Californian mansion, complete with a pool and a basketball court.
The beautiful girls, who each sported tousled, towel-dried hair and makeup-free faces (because who needs concealer when you have a tan, really?), appeared to be having a blast. Whether they were submerged in the clear blue water, or fooling around on the court, it was clear that they were getting the most of the experience.
The 50 Girls of Summer Series Continues at a Mansion
1. Towel-dried Hair - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing innovative hair products and styling techniques for achieving the coveted towel-dried hair look.
2. Makeup-free - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating skincare products and treatments that enhance natural beauty and reduce the need for makeup.
3. Mansion Photoshoot - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Offering unique and immersive locations for fashion and photography shoots, such as extravagant mansions.
1. Beauty Products - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing new and improved hair care products and skincare solutions to cater to the growing demand for natural beauty looks.
2. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating innovative photography services and experiences that provide unique and exclusive locations, like glamorous mansions, for shoots.
3. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborating with luxurious property owners to offer fashion brands extraordinary locations for photoshoots, enhancing the visual appeal of their products.