I think some of us are so used to this particular fashion designer’s extravagant but fun sets that by glancing at the images above, there's no question that this shocking Men’s Fall 2009 show screams John Galliano.
The eccentric designer’s catwalk was populated by models strutting up and down the runway half naked and wearing women’s stockings, makeup, powdered wigs, three-cornered hats, and overcoats that recalled the 1700’s and a plethora of other lavish and flamboyant period wardrobes.
These shocking, whimsical and fun runways really do scream the fashion designer's name. Every time I see Galliano’s crazy collections, I wish I were there to join the chorus.
John Galliano's Gender-Bending Fashion Show
1. Gender-bending Fashion - Opportunity for designers to explore more unconventional and inclusive styles.
2. Eccentric Runway Shows - Chance for fashion brands to create memorable and buzzworthy presentations.
3. Period-inspired Wardrobes - Market potential for retro and vintage-inspired fashion lines.
1. Fashion Design - Potential for designers to push boundaries and challenge traditional gender norms.
2. Event Planning - Opportunity to organize unique and attention-grabbing fashion shows.
3. Vintage Clothing - Demand for period-inspired fashion pieces in the retail industry.