Geeks can be technology-savvy and chic, stylish and fashionable.
Designer Manuel Bozzi seems to be trying to make a similar statement with this piece of jewelry. The geeky ring has a keyboard mounted on it in lieu of a stone. The band is made of pure sterling silver and is priced at â‚¬165 or almost $255.
This ring screams, "geek" loud and clear, and there is nothing wrong with that. But I'll tell you one thing, as far as I'm concerned, this rock sure as heck is not rocking.
Check out proof that geek is chic:
1. Geek Fashion - The rise of geek fashion trends driven by consumers' increasing desire for stylish and technology-inspired clothing and accessories.
2. Personalized Jewelry - The trend of creating individualized jewelry, such as keyboard rings, that speak to personal interests and hobbies, opening up opportunities for customization startups.
3. Nostalgia-inspired Accessories - The trend of reviving nostalgic tokens of the past like the computer keyboard for unique jewelry pieces is driving a boom in nostalgia-inspired accessories for fashion companies to tap into.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion companies can offer geek-inspired merchandise, tapping into modern technology and computer culture to reach a younger, geeky demographic that wants to embrace both fashion and technology.
2. Jewelry Industry - The rise of personalized and nostalgic jewelry pieces is giving the jewelry industry an opportunity to capitalize on consumer trends. Creating unique pieces of jewelry inspired by personal interests and hobbies can lead to increased sales from those seeking individualized pieces.
3. Customization Startups - There is an untapped market for customization startups to create personalized jewelry pieces, including keyboard rings, inspired by niche interests in the market.