Once you're familiar with the dance moves from the popular Korean pop song, get your fingernails on the same wavelength with the Gangnam Style Nail Art tutorial.
This short video tells shows you how to convert your fingernails into a hot dance song commodity. Just like within music pop bands, you have to pick someone to be the star i.e. a finger that will depict the portrait of PSY's face. The rest of your nails get dressed up to look like they are wearing his classic blue tuxedo jacket. The most important thing when doing the Gangnam Style Nail Art is to use a fine tip and steady hand when you brush on your black and blue polish designs.
The PSY manicure was created by Mattania from QtPlace.com.
Show off Your Sweet Moves While Wearing Gangnam Style Nail Art
1. Korean Pop Nails - Opportunity to create nail art inspired by popular Korean pop songs, capturing the attention of fans and enthusiasts.
2. Celebrity-inspired Manicures - Potential to offer nail art tutorials and designs featuring famous faces, allowing customers to show off their favorite celebrities on their nails.
3. Fine Tip Nail Design - Demand for nail art techniques involving precise brushwork and detailed designs, providing an opportunity for nail artists and DIY enthusiasts.
1. Nail Salons - Nail salons can incorporate Korean pop-inspired nail art designs and tutorials to cater to a trendy and international clientele.
2. Online Beauty Influencers - Beauty influencers can develop and promote celebrity-inspired manicure videos, engaging their audience and driving product sales.
3. Nail Art Supplies - Suppliers of fine-tipped brushes and specialized nail art tools can capitalize on the growing demand for intricate nail designs.