Nike has added another silhouette to its list of ‘Game Royal’-colored sneakers, this time introducing the Dunk Low in the colorway’s signature blue, white, and black makeup. The sneaker will be marketed as a women’s exclusive, boasting soft leather uppers and a solid black base that is contrasted by blue overlays and a white Swoosh.
Nike’s branding makes an appearance on the embroidered heel logo and in white on the black tongue unit. The sneakers are rounded off by a chunky white midsole and a bold blue outsole, in addition to a pair of blue laces.
The women’s Nike Dunk Low in ‘Game Royal’ will debut in the near future via Nike and select retailers for approximately $120 USD.
Image Credit: Nike
Nike Gives the Dunk Low a Blue and Black 'Game Royal' Colorway for Fall
1. Gender-specific Sneaker Colorways - Creating sneaker colorways tailored to specific genders presents an opportunity for companies to tap into diverse markets and cater to customer preferences.
2. Chunky Midsoles - Integrating chunky midsoles in sneaker designs enables companies to leverage the market demand for modern and fashion-forward silhouettes.
3. Bold Outsoles - Leveraging bold outsole designs in sneaker production provides companies with a chance to add a unique and standout feature to their products, increasing consumer appeal.
1. Footwear Industry - Opportunities exist for footwear companies to innovate and differentiate their products by pursuing trendy design elements and expanding their market reach.
2. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands can leverage the popularity of sneaker culture and capitalize on current trends to design and sell products that align with consumer preferences.
3. Sportswear Industry - Companies operating in the sportswear market can integrate fashion-forward design elements into their products to target consumers looking for both functionality and style in their athletic apparel.