The G7 HAUL PACK is a climbing backpack designed with the utmost attention to durability and functionality for avid climbers alike to appreciate. The pack maintains a lightweight construction that weighs in at just 450-grams to greatly reduce the amount of heft usually associated with climbing gear. The bag comes in three volumes to choose from, which are destined for use with a variety of different activities or needs in mind to support avid outdoor enthusiasts.
The G7 HAUL PACK has a decidedly striped-down design that eliminates all components except those that are pertinent to the main form. The packs come in different color options across the 22-liter, 36-liter and 55-liter models to convey a certain sense of playfulness for adventurers alike.
The G7 HAUL PACK Weighs Just 450-Grams
1. Lightweight Climbing Gear - There is an opportunity to disrupt the climbing gear industry by creating more lightweight equipment to reduce the amount of weight climbers have to carry.
2. Stripped-down Design - Creating more minimalist designs in various industries, such as outdoor gear, could be a disruptive innovation opportunity.
3. Personalized Gear for Different Activities - Creating personalized gear, such as different backpack volume options for various activities, could disrupt the outdoor gear industry by better catering to the needs of specific consumer groups.
1. Outdoor Gear - The outdoor gear industry could benefit from more minimalist designs, personalized options for different activities, and lightweight equipment.
2. Sporting Goods - Creating more lightweight equipment and minimalist designs in the sporting goods industry could provide a disruptive innovation opportunity.
3. Travel Gear - The travel gear industry could benefit from personalized options, such as different volume backpacks, to cater to the needs of travelers with different activities in mind.