Nike is pushing the envelope once again with these edgy, fur-covered sneakers.
The unusual high top kicks are covered in a light colored fur on the sides as well as on the upper portion. They're further embellished with golden decorations and dark brown fur on the back.
The iconic Nike swoosh can be seen on the sides of the tennis shoes in black.
I assume this is fake fur, but in any event, I don't quite like these sneakers. To me that fur looks like it does not belong there. What do you think?
Take a look at some more cutting edge sneakers:
Nike Fur Sneakers
1. Fur-covered Sneakers - Opportunity for innovative shoe companies to explore the use of unconventional materials in footwear design.
2. Fashion-forward Embellishments - Opportunity for accessory manufacturers to create unique and eye-catching decorations for shoes.
3. Unusual High Top Kicks - Opportunity for athletic footwear brands to experiment with bold and unconventional designs in order to attract trendsetting consumers.
1. Shoe Manufacturing - Potential for shoe manufacturing companies to tap into the demand for unique and unconventional shoe designs.
2. Accessory Manufacturing - Opportunity for accessory manufacturers to capitalize on the trend of embellished shoe designs and create innovative and fashionable decorations.
3. Athletic Footwear - Potential for athletic footwear brands to introduce daring and unconventional high top sneakers to cater to fashion-forward consumers seeking unique styles.