Gigi Hadid and Frankies Bikinis are teaming up to release a new drop for Mother’s Day, specifically for moms and their kids.
Fittingly titled ‘lil frankies,’ the collection features infant-sized versions of Frankie’s swimwear and loungewear. Comprised of nine different styles such as loungewear, ruffled bikinis, long-sleeved one-pieces, board shots and bucket hats, the collaboration features “Gigi x Frankies” co-branding embroidered onto the pieces.
The collection celebrates founder Francesca Aiello and Hadid's friendship, love for family, and motherhood. The collection relies on nostalgic prints and color-combinations in order to create the perfect mother-child ensemble.
The collection will release in two drops, the first on May 11 and the second on June 2 at 9 p.m PST. Interested parties can also sign up for early access. The ‘lil frankies’ range will be available on the Frankies Bikinis’ website.
Image Credit: Frankies Bikinis
Gigi Hadid and Frankies Bikinis Release Mother's Day Swimwear Collection
1. Family-focused Swimwear - There is an opportunity for apparel companies to develop lines focused on creating coordinated swimwear for different members of families.
2. Collaborative Drops - Collaborations between popular brands, celebrities, and influencers can result in successful fashion drops and capture loyal followers.
3. Nostalgia-inspired Designs - Designs that evoke feelings of nostalgia and sentimentality can appeal to consumers looking for a sense of comfort and familiarity in their clothing choices.
1. Apparel and Fashion - This trend has the potential to disrupt the fashion industry, particularly in the swimwear market, with the advent of family-focused designs.
2. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms that showcase exclusive drops can successfully capture the attention of interested followers and create hype around the product.
3. Influencer Marketing - This trend presents an opportunity for influencers to create collaborations with brands and release products that appeal to their followers.