The Franken Frappuccino is a limited edition drink that Starbucks introduced for three days leading up to Halloween. The green drink is made with a Green Tea Frappuccino base, peppermint syrup, white mocha sauce, java chips and to top it all off, a mocha drizzle.
Like Frankenstein's monster, this drink seems to be a mix of odd components, but those who have tried the drink claim that the flavors all come together quite nicely, with the coolness of the green tea and mint balancing out the warmth of the chocolate and mocha elements int the drink. Although the Franken Frappuccino beverage was only available for three days ahead of Halloween, this drink could easily become a favorite of Starbucks regulars.
Starbucks' Franken Frappuccino is a Spooky Halloween Drink
1. Limited Edition Beverages - Opportunity for companies to create buzz and increase sales by offering exclusive and time-limited drink options.
2. Holiday-themed Drinks - Restaurants and cafes can capitalize on seasonal celebrations by introducing festive and themed beverages to attract customers.
3. Unconventional Flavors - Innovation lies in combining unexpected ingredients and flavors to create unique and interesting taste experiences.
1. Coffee and Beverage - Coffee chains and beverage companies can benefit from creating special and innovative drinks to attract and retain customers.
2. Hospitality and Food Services - Hotels, restaurants, and cafes can leverage seasonal and limited-time drink offerings to drive customer engagement and generate higher revenues.
3. Food and Flavors - Food manufacturers and flavouring companies can explore new combinations of ingredients to develop innovative flavor profiles for the beverage market.