Start a new tradition of decorations this holiday season with the Field Guide Design on Etsy.
The online store is offering a fun and easy way to feel festive with geometric shapes in kaleidoscopic colors that will brighten up any space. Coming in a set of eight, this DIY kit from Field Guide Design lets you make ornaments that will end up in different funky shapes. All you need are scissors and tape in order to get your craft on.
Don't just hang your ornaments this year, make them too!
Implications - Consumers are attracted to items that will allow them to get involved in the production process. Companies could introduce new designs that feature a DIY aspect in order to create a more forward-thinking element in their brand.
Field Guide Design on Etsy Offers a Fun and Crafty Way to Feel Festive
1. DIY Ornaments - The rise of DIY culture presents an opportunity for companies to introduce more do-it-yourself products like DIY ornament kits to appeal to consumers who value the production process.
2. Geometric Shapes - Incorporating bold, geometric designs in festive decor, like kaleidoscopic ornaments, is an opportunity for companies to provide unique and contemporary options for consumers who want to stand out during the holiday season.
3. Colorful Decor - Colorful, vibrant decor is a trend that has been gaining popularity, and companies can capitalize on this by introducing bright and unique color palettes in their holiday decorations to cater to consumers who enjoy bold and playful aesthetics.
1. Arts and Crafts - Arts and crafts retailers can expand their product lines to include more DIY kits like ornament-making kits to appeal to the growing number of consumers who enjoy making their own products.
2. Home Decor - Home decor retailers can introduce more contemporary options featuring bold geometric shapes and colors, such as kaleidoscopic ornaments, to cater to consumers who want unique and eye-catching decor during the holiday season.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms can partner with DIY retailers to offer DIY kits, such as the kaleidoscopic ornament-making kit, on their online marketplaces to cater to consumers who value the convenience and accessibility of online shopping.