Model Anja Rubik proves she isn’t afraid of a little danger in this beauty editorial for the February 2010 Vogue Paris issue. Shot by Claudia Knoepfel and Stefan Indlekofer, the blonde stunner wears a snake accessory in addition to a few ornate jewelry pieces styled by Veronique Didry.
I don’t think I would ever trade diamonds for snakeskin, but this striking editorial shows fashion comes through in many faces. Check out this February 2010 Vogue Paris editorial above.
February 2010 Vogue Paris Shows Snakes as Jewels
1. Snake-inspired Accessories - Exploring innovative ways to incorporate snake motifs into jewelry and fashion accessories.
2. Exotic Animal-inspired Jewelry - Creating unique and eye-catching jewelry pieces influenced by various exotic animals.
3. Dangerous Beauty Trend - Pushing the boundaries of fashion by embracing daring and unconventional beauty choices.
1. Fashion Jewelry - Opportunities to design and produce snake-themed jewelry and accessories that cater to unique tastes and styles.
2. Exotic Fashion - Exploring the incorporation of exotic animal-inspired elements into fashion styles and designs.
3. Beauty and Editorial - Creating captivating and unconventional beauty looks for editorial shoots and fashion magazines.