As though forming a natural system of shelving in the home or office, FAVO by imperfettolab, a design studio based in Italy, boasts a design that is at once organic and practical. Through this particular aesthetic, the studio is able to create a piece of furniture that serves a purpose on various levels.
Not only can FAVO by imperfettolab be mounted on the wall in a multitude of arrangements -- letting it fit into any living space with ease -- it takes on a sculptural form that becomes the centerpiece in the room. Gorgeous to look at, people may liken FAVO by imperfettolab to the structure of intricate caves and other natural phenomenon. Yet at the end of the day, the design is simple and contemporary, which modern individuals will be drawn to.
FAVO by imperfettolab is a Series of Egg-Shaped Cubbies
1. Organic Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the use of organic shapes and structures in various industries, such as architecture and product design.
2. Modular Furniture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop customizable and adaptable furniture solutions that can fit into any living space and be arranged in different configurations.
3. Sculptural Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine functionality and aesthetics to create visually striking pieces of home decor that serve as focal points in a room.
1. Interior Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate organic and modular elements into interior design concepts to create unique and versatile spaces.
2. Furniture Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate organic and sculptural designs into furniture manufacturing processes to create visually appealing and functional products.
3. Art and Sculpture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the fusion of art and functionality to create sculptural home decor pieces that blur the line between artistic expression and practicality.