Model Man Wang is a Gothic bloom in the Fashion Gone Rogue 'Flower Soul' online editorial. The dark fashion showcased throughout the photoshoot is juxtaposed with shots of spindly plants, all of which happen to capture the essence of the fall and winter seasons. Shot against a minimalist white backdrop, the editorial has a Tim Burton aesthetic that will enchant just about anyone.
The Fashion Gone Rogue 'Flower Soul' online editorial was lensed by photographer Yang Wang. Captured in studio, the Chinese beauty is clad in pieces exclusively pulled from Zara. Man Wang was outfitted by expert stylist Yue. The predominantly black looks were finished with purple-dipped hair and dark lips courtesy of beauty artist Mei.
The Fashion Gone Rogue 'Flower Soul' Editorial Stars a Dark Man Wang
1. Gothic Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to explore innovative gothic-inspired fashion for fall and winter seasons.
2. Minimalistic Aesthetics - Scope for creative photography and visual marketing agencies to experiment with minimalist aesthetics for online editorials.
3. Dark Beauty Trends - Potential for beauty and cosmetics companies to capitalize on dark beauty and styling for makeup and hair products.
1. Fashion - Gothic fashion has the potential to disrupt the fall/winter clothing market with new and innovative designs.
2. Photography and Visual Marketing - Minimalist aesthetics can create disruptive visual campaigns for brands targeting modern audiences.
3. Beauty and Cosmetics - Dark beauty trends offer an opportunity for companies to create and market products that cater to a gothic and alternative style.