Japanese skateboard brand Evisen Skateboards has announced the launch of its expansive Fall/Winter 2022 collection, which centers around the brand's unique 'Cut & Sew' style. The striking lookbook for the capsule was shot in a steamy greenhouse and features models wearing masks of differing varieties.
Outwear pieces in the new collection include knit sweaters, oversized technical jackets, rugby shirts, and more, all of which come with unique finishes such as patchwork, embroidery, and knit kangaroo pockets. In addition, several of the pieces come with bespoke graphics featuring artworks by Yosuke Onishi.
Rounding out Evisen Skateboards Fall/Winter 2022 collection is a series of accessory items, which include caps, beanies, carrying bags, a gold-tone ring, skate wax, and more. Interested consumers can shop the entire collection now on Evisen Skateboards' website.
Image Credit: Evisen Skateboards
Evisen Skateboards' FW22 Capsule is Full of Skate-Inspired Looks
1. Relaxed-fit Apparel - The popularity of relaxed-fit fashion provides opportunities for designers to innovate with comfortable yet stylish clothing options.
2. Skate-inspired Fashion - Skate-inspired fashion is a growing trend that offers opportunities to create unique designs that balance function and style.
3. Sustainable Streetwear - Creating streetwear collections that are sustainable and eco-friendly offers opportunities for brands to appeal to environmentally conscious consumers.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands can leverage the relaxed-fit fashion trend to create stylish clothing that prioritizes comfort for consumers.
2. Skateboarding Industry - Skateboarding brands can expand their customer base by offering skate-inspired fashion collections that appeal to a wider range of consumers.
3. Sustainability Industry - Sustainability-focused companies can partner with fashion brands to create collections that incorporate eco-friendly materials and production methods.