The Etudes Spring/Summer 2015 collection was unveiled during Paris Fashion Week and stunned audience members with its sophisticated translation of classic motocross designs.
The collection paired wearable casuals with the label's signature hat accessories to create menswear looks that are the epitome of urban elegance.
Models took to the runway stage in printed statement tees that were adorned with motocross logos while others pulled off a more structured translation of the classic riding uniform.
Aesthetics and comfort joined forces in the Etudes Spring/Summer 2015 runway presentation. The collection brought together a rugged motocross aesthetic with the luxe label's clean-cut streetwear silhouettes.
The result is a sophisticated and effortlessly cool menswear line that is designed with the urban style-setter in mind.
The Etudes Spring/Summer 2015 Collection is Effortlessly Cool
1. Rugged Motocross Aesthetic - Exploring innovative ways to incorporate the rugged motocross aesthetic into other fashion collections could disrupt the industry and attract a new customer base.
2. Urbane Streetwear Silhouettes - Merging the concept of streetwear silhouettes with a more refined and upscale aesthetic could create disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion industry, appealing to both urban style-setters and high-end consumers.
3. Wearable Casuals - Developing comfortable and stylish casual clothing that combines functionality with fashion-forward designs could disrupt the fashion market by appealing to individuals seeking both comfort and style.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry has the potential to benefit from disruptive innovation by incorporating elements of the rugged motocross aesthetic and urbane streetwear silhouettes into their collections.
2. Sportswear - The sportswear industry could explore opportunities to incorporate elements of the motocross aesthetic into their designs, merging function with fashion for a new market segment.
3. Accessories - The accessories industry could capitalize on the popularity of motocross-inspired hat accessories by creating innovative and stylish pieces that complement both casual and upscale fashion looks.