The source that led me to 'Le Love' warned that visiting the photoblog would make readers cry. “Yeah, yeah,” I thought, then I visited the photoblog and ended up having a proper boo-hoo.
‘Le Love’ is a collection of images of people in love. Some of them are user-submitted, while others are magazine shots. The ones that depict genuine love are really moving.
Love is a strange emotion and the one thing in the world we can’t exist without. You know love will tear us apart as shown on this awesome tumblr blog of mine. It can be amazing or it can destroy you.
Sometimes love makes us cry for happy reasons; Christian The Lion, for example.
Of course, ‘Le Love’ is also there to remind us that all humans are flawed and true happiness remains unattainable.
‘Le Love' Photoblog
1. Photoblogs for Emotional Content - 'Le Love' provides users with a heavy emotional content that can be replicated in content creation trends.
2. Magazine Shot Submissions - Le Love's use of magazine shots for its content can be adopted in similar existing platforms.
3. User-generated Content Parties - 'Le Love's user-submitted content can be replicated by event-based platforms for crowd-sourced content.
1. Photography - The photographic industry can gain from emotional photoblog trends like 'Le Love'.
2. Publishing - The use of magazine shots for content like 'Le Love' can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for publishing companies.
3. Event Planning - Event planning companies can benefit from adopting the concept of crowd-sourced content used in 'Le Love'.