Kim Cloutier rocks out the 'Turn Up The Heat With A Rock Star Vibe' Elle Canada July 2010 spread, making plenty of waves.
In this sexy editorial, the bold colors of summer have been skipped and military-themed fashions have taken their place. The Elle Canada July 2010 spread was shot by photographers Leda and St. Jacques and styled by Cloe Legault. Be sure to check out the gallery for more sizzling hot shots of Kim Cloutier.
Kim Cloutier is Badass-Chic in the Elle Canada July 2010 Spread
1. Military-themed Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities include creating sustainable and eco-friendly military-inspired fashion lines.
2. Bold Color Skipping - Opportunities for disruptive innovation lie in developing minimalist fashion lines that challenge the traditional use of bright colors in summer.
3. Rock Star Vibe - Disruptive innovation opportunities include integrating technology into fashion to create interactive and customizable rockstar-inspired clothing.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry professionals can explore innovative designs and materials to create military-themed collections.
2. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunities lie in using unconventional approaches to capture fashion editorials, such as incorporating virtual reality or augmented reality elements.
3. Styling - Stylists can experiment with blending different fashion themes, like military and rockstar, to create unique and edgy looks for their clients.