The EDDY70 Bike from Eddy Merckx captures the heart and soul of the best professional bicycle racer ever to ride on this planet. Eddy Merckx is celebrating his 70th birthday, in no other way but creating a $18,000 luxury bike. The EDDY70 is the first series of the new collection named, Heritage Collection. The launch of the bike is gear towards June 17th — Eddy Merckx's birthday.
The professional rider will be happy to know it is built with a Columbus XCr seamless stainless steel tube frame and paired with a carbon Columbus fork and TIG Welded at Eddy Merckx Cycles workshops. Its wheels and components come from Compagnola. This bike promises to be the best in class, just like its maker.
The EDDY70 Bike From Eddy Merckx Celebrates His 70th Birthday
1. Luxury Bicycles - The trend of high-end, premium bicycles with exclusive features and materials presents opportunities for companies to create luxury cycling experiences.
2. Heritage Collections - The trend of heritage collections in the bicycle industry allows companies to tap into nostalgia and celebrate iconic figures or anniversaries by creating limited-edition bikes.
3. Seamless Stainless Steel Frames - The trend of using seamless stainless steel tube frames in the construction of high-performance bicycles opens up opportunities for companies to create durable and stylish bikes.
1. Bicycle Manufacturing - Manufacturers in the bicycle industry have the opportunity to create luxury bicycles and limited-edition heritage collections to cater to affluent consumers and collectors.
2. Cycling Accessories - Companies in the cycling accessories industry can capitalize on the luxury bike trend by creating high-end accessories that complement and enhance the premium cycling experience.
3. Steel Manufacturing - Steel manufacturers can explore collaboration opportunities with bicycle brands to provide high-quality stainless steel tube frames for premium bicycles.