The Dree Hemingway for Be Magazine is an ode to the undisputed chic New York street style.
Clad in copious amounts of Chanel, the great-grand daughter of the legendary author Ernest Hemingway makes a name for herself as a stunning model. In this for Be No.128, she showcases edgy urbane style along various points in the concrete jungle. She graces both the cover and a feature editorial with her elegant style and embodies the tile of this piece: 'New York Doll.'
Recreating the inventive street style of the Big Apple, stylist Omaima Salem chose pieces Chanel, Ralph Lauren and even mixed in the beloved American Apparel brand. The phenomenally remixed looks we captured by photographer Christophe Rihet. The decadent hair and makeup looks were created by Deycke Heidorn and Kouta, respectively.
The Dree Hemingway for Be Magazine Editorial Is Set in New York City
1. New York Street Style - Disruptive innovation opportunities to create fashion brands that capture the essence of New York's urban fashion scene.
2. Urban Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunities to develop innovative photography techniques that capture the essence of urban fashion in different cities.
3. Mixing High-end and Low-end Brands - Disruptive innovation opportunities to create new fashion retail concepts that combine high-end and low-end brands in a unique way.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities for fashion designers to explore and showcase street style from different cities.
2. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunities for photographers to experiment with unique techniques that capture the essence of urban fashion.
3. Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunities for retail entrepreneurs to create a new shopping experience that combines high-end and low-end brands.