With offices primarily outside of the house, plenty of people tend to create temporary work stations at dining tables within their homes. The Doppeldecker Table accommodates the convenience of the modern adaptable kitchen or eating area with a design that transforms based on need.
The Bernotat&Co piece has two primary surfaces with one underneath and one as a lid above. One half of the upper portion can be folded back on hinges to create a distinctly desk-like environment with an elevated ledge. Short cubbies underneath provide places to stash stacks of paper and office supplies. With this hatch pulled down, the Doppeldecker Table provides an ideal flat surface for meal settings to function as a kitchen table on top of your stationery and computer clutter.
The Doppeldecker Table Converts from Escritoire to Kitchen Fixture
1. Adaptable Furniture - Opportunities to create versatile furniture that can easily transition between work and home environments.
2. Multipurpose Surfaces - Designing furniture with multiple surfaces that can serve different purposes depending on the user's needs.
3. Integrated Storage - Incorporating storage solutions into furniture pieces to make them more functional and space-efficient.
1. Furniture Design - There is a need for furniture designers to create products that can meet the demands of modern work and home environments.
2. Home Improvement - Home improvement companies could create new products or services around adaptable furniture and multipurpose surfaces.
3. Office Supplies - Office supply companies could explore how to better integrate storage into office furniture to make workspaces more efficient.