New York City fashion designer Donna Koran has released a beautifully designed dress that belongs in a ballroom. The Donna Karan Jersey Grecian Gown is a perfect match for the red carpet. The subtle smokey-gray color matched with the elegant goddess-like styling is a perfect package.
It is expected that the Donna Karan Jersey Grecian Gown will be adorned by celebrities and stars this spring and summer gala season.
Implications - For all you fashionistas on a much tighter budget than the stars, fear not. It won't be long before other designers replicate this cut and style and make their own versions that will definitely be available at much more affordable prices. Until then, dry not to drool over this stunning dress.
The Donna Karan Jersey Grecian Gown is fit for a Greek Goddess
1. Replicated Grecian Gowns - With the rise of the Donna Karan Jersey Grecian Gown, other designers will soon replicate the cut and style at more affordable prices creating a new trend.
2. Red Carpet Fashion - The Donna Karan Jersey Grecian Gown is fit for the red carpet spurring a trend towards more elegant and glamorous fashion for the spring and summer gala season.
3. Smokey-gray Color Trend - The smokey-gray color of the Donna Karan Jersey Grecian Gown is expected to set a trend for muted and soft hues in fashion this season.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can take inspiration from the Donna Karan Jersey Grecian Gown to create more elegant and sophisticated clothing items.
2. Red Carpet Event Planning - Event planners can take cues from the Donna Karan Jersey Grecian Gown to create a truly glamorous and sophisticated red carpet event fitting for the attire.
3. Textile Manufacturing - Manufacturers could capitalize on the trending Grecian gown style by producing high-quality fabrics in muted, smoky, and soft hues.