The Disney villains need love too and this collection by Black Milk offers cartoon fans the chance to dress up in a slew of Disney clothing designs inspired by the likes of Ursula, the Evil Queen and Cruella Deville.
The Black Milk clothing line, fittingly titled Princesses and Villains, includes a wide variety of dresses, bodysuits, leggings and jackets that are perfect for wearing everyday. The designs are sleek and stylish as they incorporate the various evil Disney characters in a subtle way into the designs. Many of the pieces come in a black and purple color scheme complemented with edgy fabrics such as polyester and pleather. The most striking piece of the collection are the villain leggings that feature all the boisterous female characters collaged together.
These Disney Clothing Designs Commemorate the Evil Characters
1. Disney Villain Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to create stylish clothing lines inspired by Disney villains.
2. Subtle Character Integration - Potential for incorporating characters into clothing designs in a subtle and fashionable way.
3. Character Collage Designs - Growing trend of collage-style designs featuring multiple Disney villain characters.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can tap into the Disney villain market with trendy clothing lines.
2. Entertainment Merchandise - Opportunity for merchandise companies to develop products featuring Disney villain characters.
3. Graphic Design - Graphic designers can explore the trend of collage-style designs in their work.