A plant such as moss is usually found in its natural habitat somewhere, but the Deadly Ponies Hurrichain AW 2012 line wants to adorn your wrists, fingers and necks with the lovely organic greenery.
The collection is the perfect way to stay in touch with nature while making a stylish statement. Offering rings, necklaces and bracelets, the jewelry line combines eco elements with classic pieces for a look that is both elegant and earthy. Chains of the necklaces and bracelets are fully covered with a mossy looking material while the rings feature the best of both worlds with half of the piece covered.
If you've been looking for a way to show off your love for Mother Earth in an understated and classic way, the Deadly Ponies Hurrichain AW 2012 collection is perfect for you.
The Deadly Ponies Hurrichain AW 2012 Offers Stylish Plants
1. Eco Jewelry - Creating jewelry that combines natural materials with traditional elements is a disruptive innovation opportunity.
2. Organic Accessories - Incorporating organic materials in accessories is a disruptive innovation opportunity.
3. Nature-inspired Fashion - Creating fashion pieces that are inspired by nature is a disruptive innovation opportunity.
1. Jewelry - Developing jewelry that incorporates organic materials could disrupt the traditional jewelry industry.
2. Fashion - Integrating natural elements in fashion pieces could disrupt and innovate the traditional fashion industry.
3. Sustainable Design - Creating sustainable products that merge eco-friendly materials and design could disrupt the traditional market.