You may have just done a double take of these cut-out shoes by Minimarket to make sure your eyes weren't playing tricks on you; although, what you are seeing is real. Swedish brand Minimarket has taken the traditional oxford-style show and redesigned it with certain parts omitted completely giving it an unfinished look.
Blurring the line between formal footwear and sandals, these cut-out shoes offer the best of both worlds; a breathable shoe that is ultra comfortable and design aesthetics that are truly fascinating. Stylists who have worked with these shoes suggest pairing them with slightly bunched socks for a chic and constructed look. Wrapped up with amazing quality and an unorthodox design, these cut-out shoes by Minimarket will look undeniably dapper on any gentlemen.
These Cut Out Shoes by Minimarket Look Partially Finished
1. Cut-out Footwear - Opportunity for innovative designs that challenge traditional shoe construction by omitting certain parts.
2. Hybrid Shoes - Combine the comfort and breathability of sandals with the design aesthetics of formal footwear for a unique and stylish product.
3. Unfinished Look - Create a fashion trend by intentionally designing products that appear partially finished, blurring the line between completed and incomplete.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore the innovative possibilities of cut-out footwear, hybrid shoes, and the unfinished look trend.
2. Footwear - Footwear manufacturers and designers can tap into the disruptive innovation opportunities presented by cut-out shoes, hybrid designs, and the unfinished look trend.
3. Styling and Fashion Consulting - Stylists and fashion consultants can offer their expertise in pairing cut-out shoes with bunched socks to create a chic and constructed look.