These customizable Converse are perhaps one of the bigger DIY projects that the global company offers. Expected to hit retail stores sometime in July, the shoes will be available for consumers to purchase at $75 USD.
Converse has made a name for itself through its timeless silhouettes — the Chuck Taylor All-Star is one of the most recognizable. The minimal aesthetics of the shoe effortlessly lends itself to heavy experimentation and as a result, the brand has one of the richest collaborative portfolios in the industry. In 2019, however, these customizable Converse take it to the next level.
Consumers can cut the double-layered canvas body of the shoe and tailor the height to their liking. In addition, the customizable Converse offer a friendly pop of color as well, which owners can choose to embrace or keep hidden.
These Customizable Converse Grant Sizable Creative Freedom
1. Customizable Sneakers - Disruptive innovation opportunities include personalized footwear options that allow customers to customize the design and fit of their shoes.
2. DIY Projects - Disruptive innovation opportunities include providing consumers with DIY projects where they can customize and personalize products to their liking.
3. Collaborative Portfolios - Disruptive innovation opportunities include collaborating with different artists, designers, and brands to create unique and customizable products.
1. Footwear - Disruptive innovation opportunities include introducing customizable and personalized features to traditional footwear.
2. Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunities include offering customizable products in retail stores, providing customers with more options for personalization.
3. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities include fusing fashion with customization by allowing customers to modify and tailor their clothing and accessories.