Creative Weblogging was founded in Hamburg, Germany in January 2004 by Torsten Jacobi and Raik Hoffmann. Creative Weblogging is a blog media network based in Palo Alto, California, reaching more than one million readers per month. The network powers 55 premium blog sites in categories ranging from RFID (rated 'CNET TOP 100â€²) and Mobile Technology to Medicine (rated 'Best of the Web' by Forbes).
Creative Weblogging now reaches more than 1.5 million unique visitors and sees more than 5 million Page Impressions per month (Data February 2006).
1. Blog Media Networks - Opportunities to disrupt traditional media with a focus on niche, user-generated content for increased engagement and lower costs.
2. Premium Blog Sites - Opportunities to monetize niche topics with high-quality content for advertisers and readers alike.
3. Audience Growth and Metrics - Opportunities to refine metrics and grow audiences through data-driven strategies for targeted advertising and customized content.
1. Media and Publishing - Opportunities to disrupt traditional media with high-quality user-generated content.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Opportunities to target niche audiences with high-quality content and data-driven strategies.
3. Information Technology - Opportunities to develop and innovate blog platforms and related web technologies.