The Cornelius Carol by Pawel Lewandowski portrait series features a multitude of eclectic menswear staples. Showcasing a series of chromatic and black and white imagery, this stunning shoot dares to push style boundaries.
From an abundance of animal print-adorned styles to unlikely textile combinations, this striking shoot showcases street-savvy ensembles infused with youth and plenty of personality. From over-sized tailoring to bright bursts of color, this edgy, urban editorial has undeniable fashion flair. Daring to be different, eclectic styles stand apart from the crowd.
Displaying a mix of clashing pattern pairings, the Cornelius Carol by Pawel Lewandowski portrait series expresses its attitude, style and personal point of view. Filled with daring designs and impressive styling, this urban wardrobe is ready to heat up the big city streets.
The Cornelius Carol by Pawel Lewandowski Portrait Series is Edgy
1. Eclectic Streetwear - The trend of combining unlikely patterns and textile compositions to produce striking and personality-infused streetwear outfits presents an opportunity for fashion brands to innovate their product lines.
2. Over-sized Tailoring - The trend of over-sized tailoring in menswear presents an opportunity for fashion companies to design and create innovative pieces that serve bigger and taller men.
3. Color Bursting Styles - The trend of incorporating bright bursts of color in streetwear ensembles presents an opportunity for fashion designers to develop styles that embrace and celebrate diversity and inclusion.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can innovate by creating designs that imbue personality, street-savviness and a unique point of view.
2. Textile - Textile companies can innovate by developing and producing textiles that are versatile, lightweight, colorful and easy to mix and match with unlikely patterns.
3. Retail - The retail industry can innovate by stocking and marketing streetwear styles that cater to all body types and sizes, and promote diversity and inclusion.