The Converse x PatBo collection is a wonderful line of sneakers that manages to take the highly reputed Chuck Taylor silhouettes and add a delightful new twist to them that ensures that their wearers will stand out in the crowd.
The sneakers are the result of a collaboration between Converse and the Sao Paulo, Brazil-based fashion brand PatBo, which is famous for its feminine designs and playfully youthful prints. This sort of ethos is clearly present in the Converse x PatBo collection, which super-imposes hue-filled embroidery, flower shapes and metal elements on a wide variety of Chuck Taylor sneaker silhouettes.
This sneaker collection is targeted towards people who have a playful and positive approach to life, and makes use of uniquely Brazilian artwork that offers a refreshing twist to classic sneaker color schemes.
The Converse x PatBo Collection Embraces Playfully Feminine Prints
1. Playful Embroidery Sneakers - The combination of hue-filled embroidery, flower shapes, and metal elements on sneakers presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the footwear industry.
2. Feminine Print Collaboration - Collaborating with fashion brands known for feminine designs and playful prints opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry.
3. Refreshed Classic Sneaker Color Schemes - Introducing uniquely Brazilian artwork and refreshing color schemes to classic sneaker silhouettes provides an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the footwear market.
1. Footwear - The Floral Silhouette Sneakers collection presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the footwear industry.
2. Fashion - The collaboration between Converse and PatBo showcases an opportunity for disruptive innovation within the fashion industry.
3. Art - Incorporating uniquely Brazilian artwork on sneakers creates a potential disruptive innovation in the art and fashion industries.