Streetwear imprint A-COLD-WALL* introduces a new outerwear option in the form of the 'Contrast Panel' coat inspired by asymmetrical Mondrian aesthetics. It taps Samuel Ross' geometric color-blocking designs for the Spring/Summer 2019 season and the coat arrives in a formal structure.
It boasts a single-breasted silhouette with contrasting hits of yellow, red, and black panels throughout the front. The neckline features a round slashed swoop cut with the spotlight hitting the geometric cut-outs. The back of the arms showcase oval-shaped holes and the back of the piece has a semi-circle cut out. Notable, the left arm features a zippered sleeve in order to give the entire sleeve a pyramid look to correlate to the overarching structural look.
A-COLD-WALL*'s Contrast Panel Coat Features Unique Cut-Outs
1. Asymmetrical Mondrian Aesthetics - Embracing the artistic influence of asymmetrical Mondrian aesthetics in fashion design presents opportunities for innovative and unique garment constructions.
2. Geometric Color-blocking - Exploring geometric color-blocking designs opens doors for bold and eye-catching patterns that can redefine fashion trends.
3. Cut-out Details - Incorporating cut-out details in clothing design creates opportunities for unexpected and visually striking elements that can elevate a garment's aesthetic.
1. Streetwear Fashion - The streetwear fashion industry can embrace asymmetrical Mondrian aesthetics, geometric color-blocking, and cut-out details to create cutting-edge and highly sought-after designs.
2. High-end Fashion - High-end fashion designers can leverage asymmetrical Mondrian aesthetics, geometric color-blocking, and cut-out details to create avant-garde and statement-making pieces that cater to a niche market.
3. Fashion Accessories - Fashion accessory designers can experiment with asymmetrical Mondrian aesthetics, geometric color-blocking, and cut-out details to create unique and trend-setting accessories that complement various outfits.