Lost In The Analog by Conan Thai for Ben Trovato is a photographic series that features hot fashion, Princess Leia-inspired hairdos and crazy, dangerous sunglasses. Two pairs of sunglasses are seen in the shoot that are made out of what look like thumb tacks and broken glass.
The Conan Thai for Ben Trovato photoshoot is incredibly lovely with a subtle edge. Conan Thai says that "photography is now my way of catching the beauty in unexpected, overlooked moments."
The Photography by Conan Thai for Ben Trovato is Sharp and Innovative
1. Dangerous Sunglasses - Creating daring eyewear designs using unconventional materials and styles to stand out.
2. Analog Photography - Embracing the retro aesthetic of film photography to create unique and authentic visuals.
3. Fashion Photography with an Edge - Infusing fashion photography with unexpected, subversive elements for a captivating twist.
1. Eyewear - Experimenting with nontraditional eyewear designs and materials to appeal to a bold and daring market.
2. Photography - Reviving the art of analog photography in the digital age to attract clients who appreciate authenticity.
3. Fashion - Incorporating edgier and unconventional elements into fashion photography to appeal to trendsetters who seek out unique and avant-garde styles.