If you are into multifunctional furniture, these computer cases by Lian Li double as a ready-made computer desk. The office designs look like a standard work surface, but have integrated USB and audio ports as well as brackets to mount three monitors.
This space-saving furniture from the Taiwanese company have three different aluminum computer desk designs (the DK-Q1, DK-02 and DK-01) which all double as PC cases. The iron-legged aluminum cases also mean the computer desks are sturdy. If you're looking for a futuristic feel for your office decor, any of these desks would be ideal.
The desk tops are made out of tempered glass and can be removed if necessary. They are also slightly higher than the average computer desk.
These Multitasking Computer Desk Designs From Lian Li are Aluminum
1. Multifunctional Furniture - Lian Li's computer case work tables demonstrate the trend of integrating multiple functions into furniture.
2. Space-saving Design - The aluminum computer desk designs showcase the trend of creating furniture that optimizes limited space.
3. Futuristic Office Decor - Lian Li's computer case work tables align with the trend of incorporating futuristic elements into office aesthetics.
1. Furniture - The furniture industry can explore opportunities in creating more multifunctional pieces that cater to the needs of modern consumers.
2. Technology - The tech industry can capitalize on the space-saving design trend by developing compact and efficient computer equipment.
3. Office Supplies - The office supplies industry can tap into the demand for futuristic office decor by offering innovative and stylish products.