The Elle Australia August 2014 Coming Undone editorial focuses intently upon Western styles. Model Jenna Klein is at the fore of the production which was put on by photographer Holly Blake who took images among a wooden barn and tall heaps of grass.
Stylist Sara Smith put together an impressive mixture of both cowboy-themed apparel and modern lingerie. She did so with the help of star-studded sheer tops, thick flannel skirts, tight bustiers, lacy bras and sheer tights. Together the pieces worked to produce eclectic ensembles that were well suited to the motifs at play.
Make up artist Charlie Kielty remained consistent with the aesthetic of Coming Undone with natural cosmetics that let on little color.
The Elle Australia Coming Undone Photoshoot is Cowboy-Themed
1. Western-themed Fashion - Opportunity for retailers to capitalize on the growing popularity of Western-inspired clothing and accessories.
2. Eclectic Style - Opportunity for designers to create unique and unconventional fashion pieces that combine different styles.
3. Natural Cosmetics - Opportunity for beauty brands to focus on creating natural and minimalist makeup products.
1. Fashion Retail - Western-themed fashion can create new revenue streams for fashion retailers and online stores.
2. Fashion Design - Eclectic style provides an avenue for designers to showcase their creativity and stand out in the fashion industry.
3. Beauty and Cosmetics - The demand for natural cosmetics presents an opportunity for beauty brands to innovate and create more sustainable and eco-friendly products.