The Banish Starter Kit combats skin concerns such as dark spots, acne, hyperpigmentation, scarring, and unexpected breakouts. The brand has curated a selection of five high-performing products to give consumers peace of mind. Valued at over $355 CAD, the Banish Starter Kit is available to consumers at only $280 CAD.
The kit fights skin concerns with the Banish Vitamin C Serum, the Banisher 2.0, the Fighter Gel, the Pumpkin Enzyme Masque, and the Vitamin C Creme. All formulas are powered by organic ingredients and cover important steps of one's skincare routine. The Pumpkin Enzyme Masque, for example, exfoliates, while the Banish Serum hydrates and improves one's complexion. The Vitamin C Creme is rich in anti-oxidants and moisturizes, while the Banisher is a microneedle stamping tool that might come in handy.
Image Credit: Banish
The Banish Starter Kit Combats Skin Concerns Like Dark Spots and Acne
1. Skin Concerns Starter Kits - The creation of starter kits for specific skincare concerns can disrupt the traditional skincare market by addressing consumers' needs with curated, high-performing products.
2. Organic Ingredients - The trend towards organic ingredients in skincare products presents an opportunity for companies to differentiate themselves from competitors and appeal to consumers' growing interest in natural, non-toxic products.
3. At-home Microneedling - The rise of at-home microneedling tools presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to create more affordable and convenient alternatives to professional treatments.
1. Skincare - The skincare industry can leverage the creation of starter kits and the use of organic ingredients to address consumers' specific needs and differentiate themselves from competitors.
2. Natural Products - Companies producing natural and organic skincare products can capitalize on the trend towards non-toxic ingredients to appeal to consumers seeking healthier and more sustainable options.
3. Beauty Tools - Companies producing beauty tools and devices can develop more affordable and user-friendly at-home microneedling alternatives to capitalize on the growing demand for DIY skincare solutions.