The fall season may not have started just yet, but that doesn't mean that you can't start planning for summer 2011. The Colcci SS 2011 campaign couldn't be a better starting point.
Shot by photographer Gui Paganini, the Colcci SS 2011 campaign features supermodel Gisele Bundchen, who is the new face of the Brazilian brand. The collection features a rang of denim, prints, mesh detailing and sophisticated pants. Be sure to check out the gallery for a better look at the campaign.
The Colcci SS 2011 Campaign Features Gisele Bundchen
1. Mesh-winged Shirts - Incorporating mesh detailing into shirts can create a unique and stylish look.
2. Rang of Denim - Expanding the range of denim styles and designs can attract a larger customer base.
3. Sophisticated Pants - Revamping pants with sophisticated features can add a touch of elegance to any outfit.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can embrace mesh detailing and innovative denim designs.
2. Apparel - Apparel brands can explore new designs for sophisticated pants to cater to various consumer preferences.
3. Advertising - Companies in the advertising industry can hire supermodels to promote their campaigns and products.