Luxury fashion house Prada introduces a new sneaker model in time for the Spring/Summer 2019 season in the tonal options of four colorways -- the 'Cloudbust Thunder' sneakers boast a unique overall silhouette. The model originally made its debut during the Pre-Fall menswear and womenswear collection Fall/Winter 2019 showcase.
The uppers of the luxe sneakers are made from knit materials in a paneling manner. The highlighting element of the sneakers is found at the soles, delivered in an ultra-rugged shape. The colorways available include all-black, all-white, black and red, and black and blue. The house's branding details are found at the heel and the tongue before it is all rounded out with 'Cloudbust Thunder' embossed on the sneaker's heel area.
Prada's Cloudbust Thunder Sneakers Feature Structural Panels
1. Luxe Sneaker Fashion - The rise of high-end sneaker designs presents an opportunity for luxury fashion brands to tap into the growing market and offer innovative, stylish options.
2. Structural Paneling - The use of paneling techniques in sneaker design opens up possibilities for unique and eye-catching aesthetics in footwear.
3. Rugged Sole Design - The trend towards ultra-rugged sole shapes in sneakers allows for increased durability and traction, catering to consumers' desire for both style and functionality.
1. Fashion - Luxury fashion brands can leverage the growing demand for high-end sneakers to expand their offerings and reach a new audience.
2. Footwear - The use of paneling techniques and rugged sole designs in sneakers presents an opportunity for footwear brands to differentiate their products and attract consumers with unique designs.
3. Sportswear - The combination of paneling techniques, rugged soles, and luxury branding in sneakers allows sportswear brands to create innovative and stylish options that appeal to athletic and fashion-forward consumers.