Chris New's 'Goetschel' is a fashion photoshoot that is anything but ordinary. This shoot features women warriors in knitted ensembles, battling it out in a post-apocalyptic wasteland.
'Goetschel' was actually shot in a Savannah, Georgia recycling dump. Turning a recycling dump into a fashion battleground is no small task, but Chris New pulled it off flawlessly. Check out the featured photos here, and read below to find out more inside information about the shoot.
'Goetschel' from Chris New Features Women Warriors in Knit Fashions
1. Post-apocalyptic Fashion - There is opportunity for innovative designers to create fashion that reflects a post-apocalyptic world.
2. Knitted Ensembles - There is potential for growth in the popularity of knitted ensembles as a unique fashion trend.
3. Warrior Women - Warrior women could become a major theme in fashion and media, providing opportunities for designers and marketers alike.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers and companies should keep an eye on the rising trends of post-apocalyptic fashion and knitted ensembles.
2. Textile - As knitted ensembles gain popularity, textile manufacturers may have the opportunity to specialize in producing materials for these types of outfits.
3. Entertainment - With the potential growth of warrior women as a theme in media, there is opportunity for companies in the entertainment industry to feature and promote strong female leads in movies and TV shows.