The Fall 2008 issue of FutureClaw magazine features a creative editorial entitled, “Children of the Revolution” that speaks to the current young generation of the credit crunch and the down spiraling economy.
Photographed by Nick Zantop the editorial features models Kurt Dofort, Matt Jones, Peter Mischenko, Zachary Gesaman, Ryan Stewart and Loui Pacheco.
The models were styled in punk and grunge fashion by stylists Morgan Whitworth & Jenny Kridos with bold hair & Makeup by Cassandra Celestin.
‘Children of The Revolution' in FutureClaw
1. Punk Fashion Revival - There is an opportunity for fashion companies to embrace and capitalize on the revival of punk fashion among Gen Z and younger millennials.
2. Youth Empowerment Marketing - Businesses can take advantage of the sentiment of youth empowerment and rebelliousness by incorporating it into their marketing strategies to appeal to younger demographics.
3. Alternative Lifestyle Brands - There is potential for the emergence of alternative lifestyle brands that cater to those who identify as part of the punk or alternative subculture, tapping into a niche market.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore the opportunity to tap into the punk fashion revival and appeal to younger demographics by offering unique and bold styles.
2. Marketing - Businesses can develop marketing strategies that resonate with younger generations by highlighting sentiments of youth empowerment and rebelling against the status quo.
3. Lifestyle - There is an opportunity for the emergence of alternative lifestyle brands that cater to those who identify with punk or alternative subcultures, providing products and experiences that align with their values and interests.