Nike’s Dunk Low is receiving a new textured makeover with the launch of the ‘Carpet Swoosh’ colorway. The sneakers boast a peach-toned base construction made with leather along with cream-colored suede overlays. The laces are dipped in the same cream shade as the overlays, and the Nike branding on the tongue arrives in an orangey red tone.
The sneakers are accented with a textured carpet Swoosh that is dipped in an orange shade and extends to the heel counters, and the sneakers are rounded off with a white midsole and orange gum outsole.
The new Nike Dunk Low in ‘Carpet Swoosh’ will arrive at Nike stores and select retailers before the end of this year.
Image Credit: Nike
Nike Introduces a Peachy Dunk Low Colorway Dubbed 'Carpet Swoosh'
1. Textured Sneakers - Texture plays an increasingly important role in sneakers design and can offer materials innovation opportunities.
2. Colorway Innovation - Creative combinations of colors and shades represent an opportunity for brands to differentiate and appeal to different market segments.
3. Limited Edition Drops - Releasing limited-edition models generates excitement and exclusivity, which can result in higher demand and prices from consumers.
1. Footwear Industry - Footwear brands can leverage material and colorway innovation to deliver unique and fashion-forward sneakers that appeal to a wider audience.
2. Fashion Industry - Incorporating textured and colorful sneakers into outfits represents an opportunity for fashion brands to create trendy and versatile collections.
3. Sporting Goods Industry - Limited edition sneakers can create a sense of exclusivity and momentum that can help generate enthusiasm and excitement around major sporting events.